I’m not a fan of summer. Is that weird? IDK.
Here’s a few reasons I dislike summer:
- Sometimes it’s just too hot to do anything
- Bugs! Flies are everywhere, they manage to get through a tiny window and can’t find their way out.
- When you can’t find any shade or cool area and you literally feel that you are on the sun.
- Having to shave. Everywhere.
- Feeling dehydrated.
- Feeling all sweaty and disgusting before 11am.
- Not being able to snuggle up in bed. Beds are for snuggling, summer.
- You have to expose yourself more in order to keep cool. I know for some this is not a problem, but I personally don’t like doing that..(In public, anyway).
There are a few reasons a don’t mind summer
- Light nights.
- Summer breeze (makes me feel fiiiiiine etc)
- Going on random adventures.
- Summer rain.
- The smell of summer evenings. (There’s a certain smell, I tell you)
So, tell me, what is your favourite season and why?